C/D Grade 1220*2440*18mm White Birch Plywood for Decoration
|FOB Price:||US $290-330 / CBM|
|Min. Order:||42 CBM|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|42 CBM||US $290-330/ CBM|
|Transport Package:||Suit for Ocean Transport|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: C/D Grade 1220*2440*18mm White Birch Plywood
- Grain: Straight Grain
- Bonding Strength: Ⅲ(Nc)
- Formaldehyde Emission Standards: E0;E1;E2
- Place of Origins: China
- Usage: Indoor, Outdoor
- Face and Back: White Birch, Natural Birch Red Face, Red Hardwood,
- Size: Every Size Can Produce
- Thickness Tolerance: +/-0.5mm
- Glue: E0/E1/E2/Mr/Mf/Melamine
- Trademark: morun
- Origin: China
- Material: Birch
- Core Polywood: Veneer
- Plywood Type: Veneer Boards
- Specifications: 1220*2440*18mm
- Grade: C/D
- Thickness: 2.5-21 mm
- Moisture Conten: Below 14%
- Formaldehyde: Below 1.5mg/L
- Core: Poplar or Birch or Other Hard Wood
- Certificate: Ce Carb ISO9001 Fsc
- Specification: 1220*2440mm
|Face/back||White birch, Natural birch red face, red hardwood, poplar|
|Core||Poplar, Hardwood, Combi etc.|
|Size||1220X2440mm(4'x8'), 1220x2135mm(4'x7'), 915x1830mm(3'x6')|
|Glue||E1,E2,E0- El glue, Melamine etc.|
|Tolerance Thickness||+/-0.5mm 6mm-21mm|
|Packing:||Inner with plastic bags, outside with carton or plywood be covered by plywood pallets|
|Usage:||for furniture, decoration or packing pallets ,etc.|
|Quantity||8pallets, 16 pallets/40'fcl , 18 pallets/40HQ, Break bulk ship small package.|
|BB/BB, BB/CC , CC/CC, CC/DD GRADE Packing grade|
|Delivery time||Within 15 days after we received your down payment|
|Payment:||T/T or L/C at sight or together.|
B/BB: Whole piece face and back veneer. Face veneers are graded clear and free of defects with a light-white uniform color. Inner cores are solid birch single piece veneers.
BB/BB: Whole piece face and back. Tight pin knots may be present and inner cores are solid single piece veneers.
BB/CP: Whole piece face and back. The "CP" back veneers are downgraded from "BB" grade veneers. Inner cores are solid birch single piece veneers.
CP/CP: Whole piece face and back. The panel is sound both sides and designed for laminating.
C/C: Grade calls for patches, open knots and small veneer splits. This panel is not sanded and is primarily used in structural applications.
Shop Grades: Shop panels are also offered in the full 5×5 format in all grades listed above.