High Quality Cheap Price Baltic Birch Plywood
|FOB Price:||US $210-390 / CBM|
|Min. Order:||42 CBM|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|42 CBM||US $210-390/ CBM|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: High Quality Cheap Price Baltic Birch Plywood
- Grain: Iregular Grain
- Bonding Strength: Ⅲ(Nc)
- Formaldehyde Emission Standards: E1
- Place of Origins: China
- Usage: Indoor
- Type: Two Hotpress
- Density: 500-700kg/Cbm
- Certificate: Carb2;Ce;Carb2;ISO9001
- Core: Poplar/Combi/Hardwood/Birch Core
- Name: High Quality Cheap Price Baltic Birch Plywood
- Transport Package: Suit for Ocean Transport
- Origin: China
- Material: Birch
- Core Polywood: Veneer
- Plywood Type: Veneer Boards
- Specifications: 1220*2440mm
- Grade: B/B
- Thickness: 2.5-21 mm
- Applicant: Decoration;Furniture;Packing;Flooring
- Diameter: Within 3mm
- Glue: E0/E1/E2/Mr/Mf/Melamine
- Size: Every Size Can Produce
- Trademark: morun
- Specification: 1250*2500mm
- B/BB: Whole piece face and back veneer. Face veneers are graded clear and free of defects with a light-white uniform color. Inner cores are solid birch single piece veneers.
- BB/BB: Whole piece face and back. Tight pin knots may be present and inner cores are solid single piece veneers.
- BB/CP: Whole piece face and back. The "CP" back veneers are downgraded from "BB" grade veneers. Inner cores are solid birch single piece veneers.
- CP/CP: Whole piece face and back. The panel is sound both sides and designed for laminating.
- C/C: Grade calls for patches, open knots and small veneer splits. This panel is not sanded and is primarily used in structural applications.
- Shop Grades: Shop panels are also offered in the full 5×5 format in all grades listed above.
3mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 18mm, 21mm, 25mm, 28mm, 30mm
5'x5' / 60" x 60" - Interior CARB2 Glue
4'x8' / 48" x 96" - Phenolic Type 1 Glue
Also - 7'x5', 8'x5', 10'x5'
Interior or Exterior glue is available in any format as special order
We have a special cutting machine, can cut the products into different sizes, and the size will abide by your advice to save your cost.
We have more than 10 years of quality control experience for USA and Europe market.Especially for the USA market.We have more than 10 inspectors go to factories do the inspect everyday to make sure every PCS of plywood to customer's warehouse meet the requirements.Since 2002 we start to do the plywood import&export,so we exactly know the difference well for every grade every wood species.
|Packing||Inner packing: inside pallets is warped with 0.2mm plastic bag.|
|Outer packing:pallets are covered with plywood/carton and then 7 steel tapes on the long side, 3 on the short side.|